Video Unification Platform
The TERRA 4D video unification platform bridges the gap between several legacy video systems and future video systems. The integration and unification of all video subsystems enables seamless operation through only one state of the art operators user interface. Looking at live video, analysing recorded video, controlling PTZ cameras of different video management systems in user-friendly form via one unified software interface is now possible.
TERRA 4D video unification platform offers advanced features that support operators in all departments, to assess and resolve incidents efficiently. Multiple camera object tracking, time machine function, workflow and incident reporting are a few of the features which enable operators to take immediate and precise action during a security incident. The seamless integration of existing and future video management systems supports operators in command and control centers in every circumstance.
Key benefits provided by TERRA 4D video unification platform:
- Integrate multiple video solutions seamless on one operator platform
- Collection, collaboration and sharing of information
- Intuitive workflows remove operator randomness, reduce stress for the user during an incident and enforce company’s compliance guidelines
- Speeds up situation response times and minimizes risk
- Improves multi-agency coordination and data exchange
- Reduces cost of services by increasing efficiency and avoidance of human errors
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Seamless integration of existing and future video management systems
- Support of live video and playback of recorded video
- Unified control of PTZ cameras including user priorities
- Unlimited video channel support