Senior Sales Manager
FAST Systems is a Swiss-German high-tech company that provides software solutions for the security industry. Based on a deep market knowledge and long-term project experience we develop products which are distributed by trained partner companies to provide solutions for end customers.
FAST Systems is expanding to accomplish our mission: the global rollout of our product TERRA 4D into different vertical markets and solutions as preferred security and data management platform.
We are seeking an experienced, highly driven, energized and self-motivated Sales Manager, who will be responsible for building new channels in Europe but also worldwide.
Location: ideally Zurich (Switzerland) or Friedrichshafen (Germany). Other locations might be considered.
Please send your informative application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date as PDF to: email@example.com
- Recruit and develop committed, capable and scalable channel partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets
- Provide consistent partner management and leadership to ensure that our partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Prepare and follow-up of tender responses and commercial offers
- Planning of Marketing and Sales strategies and campaigns
- Observe and analyse competitive landscape and feedback into R&D
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the end customer understand how it will improve their security and data management
- Outstanding presentation of product offerings to partners and end customers
- Earning trust and developing relationships with partner senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in the territory
- Review and negotiate contracts with partners and customers
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate knows/understands our partners industry and business drivers. He/she understands the FAST System solutions and the compelling business value it provides to clients :
- Master's degree within technical or economical education or similar
- Reliable network of contacts in the security industry
- Relevant and successful experience on selling solutions in the security industry
- Proven success building and driving business through partners and system integrators
- Experience in managing large national, local and international channel partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Result oriented and action driven
- Negotiation and sales competence
- Project planning- and project management skills