TERRA 4D Training & Certification Course
The next TERRA 4D training & certification session is scheduled for August 31st to September 2nd, 2016, in Dornbirn (Austria).
What are the Training Objectives?
DAY 1 - Pre-sales of TERRA 4D
- TERRA 4D Viewer Application
DAY 2 & 3 - Technical Training for System Engineers
- TERRA 4D Installation and Setup
- TERRA 4D Configuration
- Official Installer Certification Test FAST Protect
Where will the Training take place?
- Hotel Hirschen, Haselstauderstraße 31, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
When will the training take place?
- August 1st to September 2nd, 2016
- Each day we will start at 10:00 am and end at 04:00 pm.
Which prerequisites do you need to bring?
- Please bring your laptops, because as part of the training you will install a TERRA 4D on your laptops and you will be trained for demos.
- Please find the HW requirements as follow:
Quad Core CPU or better
Preferred graphics card: Nvidia graphics (Intel and ATI works too)
4GB RAM or more
4GB free disk space
Mouse (3D GIS model navigation is easier with mouse)
Where to stay for the Training Course?
- For your stay in Dornbirn we recommend the Hotel Hirschen or the Berghof Fetz that is close to the location of the training course.
How to register for the Training Course?
- Please send a message to email@example.com.
We are looking forward for your registration and to welcome you in Dornbirn!